Sunday, January 11, 2009

Umishi chapter 16 / Not your blog blah blah blah...

I got a taste of how the shipping guys stuck in the Kanmon straits must be feeling last week. It was 1:30pm on Saturday, I had a flight to catch at JFK in 3 hours and I got trapped right before the Goethals Bridge because some IDIOT had an accident on the bridge. We sat there for 30 good minutes and only moved forward one foot! DAMN YOU! My job is on the line here you fool! Throw your car overboard and jump in too, just get out of the way!!

Luckily we were able to make an (illegal) U-turn and go the long way round because we weren't actually ON the bridge when we met the traffic. Gives me shivers to think what would have happened if we'd gotten stuck on it. Brrr!

Anyway, here's chapter 16. If anyone knows the geological terms for the hole Rin is describing on p.158, let me know.

Umishi Chapter 16

I just discovered that page 157 has been missing from this chapter all along. Nobody told me. You all suck. =_=