Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Side chapter 22

As promised, here's chapter 22 of No Side. You can read earlier chapters at Mangafox, or just use google for other sources. This chapter contains a lot of nudity so reader discretion is advised.

No Side chapter 22

The raws are very bad, so if anyone has/knows where I can find better ones, please share. Right now I could use some help cleaning these. It would make the series come out way faster if I could just focus on translating and typesetting and let someone else prepare the raws. As you can see, my standards aren't very high. I just have a few stipulations:
1. Don't resize anything
2. Separating the pages is optional (I left them alone)
3. Removing gutter shadow is optional (I left it alone)
4. Don't overlevel. Less is more when it comes to bad raws
5. Removing all the dirt is optional, but get rid of what you can without spoiling the art. See #4.
6. Do NOT use any filters. None. No, not even NeatImage. And certainly not those awful Topaz ones that turn everything into blurry grey blobs.

If you look at the raws and think you can do all that...hmm, let's see... send me an e-mail at [removed] and we'll talk. Ideally I'm looking for people who can take on whole volumes at a time, but if you can do even one chapter that'd be a big help.