Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Results from 4chan

After polling /a/ I ended up with the following serious candidates for future scanslation:
Cooking Papa
Kaiji
Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa
Working!!
Takaya
Otaku no Musume-san
Trickster
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight
Maker Hikoshiki Hatsune Mix
(plus a few other titles I need to investigate more deeply)
As I mentioned yesterday I'm already working on Trickster, and when I'm done with that I have one or two other titles I want to tackle before getting to 4chan's list. That's why I'm anxious to correct any impression I may have left that I'm jumping on Kaiji or any other title right away. Anyone who wants to do any of those titles is more than welcome to do so, just drop me a line so I don't get started.

For Kaiji at least, since I seems to have raised so many hopes, I'm aiming to get the first 13 volumes (first "arc") done. Not going to promise anything more than that.

Trickster translation is going well but I don't see the point in making daily progress reports. I'll make the next blog entry once I'm done editing the prologue and first chapter.