Sunday, January 24, 2010

Umishi chapter 62, and No Side

It's been a while, huh? Hang in there, guys, the end of March is just around the corner, and then we'll have regular releases again (knock wood). IMO an arc hasn't really started until someone gets into the water, so as of this chapter, the LPG rescue arc has officially begun! Go, Sawa, go! And that other guy too.

Umishi chapter 62

Now, about No Side. I mentioned years ago that I might be interested in doing No Side at some point. Now that jfgslo has found raws, I can get started ...is what I want to say, but given how busy I am and how bad the raws are, I can't do both translation and editing by myself. The plan for now is to get two or three chapters translated by the end of January and then hunt for an editor skilled at handling double-page spreads to do all the dirty work. [At this point someone's going to suggest I do the same for Umishi. And I'm going to shoot that person. DON'T TAKE AWAY MY ONLY PLEASURE!]

Ideally I'd like the raws to be at least 1200 high, but a deal is a deal so we'll see what we can do.