Friday, October 17, 2008

To Be... c02

If you have any experience at all reading shoujo, you should have been able to figure out the entire story just by reading chapter 1 of To Be... However, in case you didn't:

Reuploaded: To Be... chapter 02
Also on Z-share

I forgot to mention this last time, but Hikari is supposed to be speaking with a Fukuoka accent. They're trying to make her out to be some sort of country hick, with all the stereotypes involved. Since I don't know what a country hick is supposed to sound like (does "y'all" go on every line or every other line?") I decided to skip translating that to avoid making a mess of it. But keep it in mind.

About the other manga I said I was working on, since I'm editing it now I guess I can say what it is: Wa ga na wa Umishi. It starts out a bit slow but the cast grew on me pretty quickly. Even Sawa-chan. Chapter 1 in a couple of days, God willing.