Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Otaku no Musume-san c09

With the release of this chapter, I am officially handing over the Otaku no Musume-san project to the Endless Abyss group. In other words I'm dropping it. What happened is that after I released chapter 7 they sent me a message along the lines of "Waaaah, we wanted to do it, waaah!" (errr, not quite, but you get the picture). Touched by their atrocious sense of timing, I immediately decided to let them have it, from chapter 10 onwards. Yeah sure, I could very well have said "Tough cookies" but in the end the manga gets scanslated and I get the time to do something else, so it all works out in the end.

Incidentally this was all two weeks ago, so I'd like to think plans are far advanced to release 10+ by now. Go bug them at their forums or something. Come to think of it, Endless Abyss is a very unfortunate name for a scanslation group...

Mediafire still won't work, and quite frankly I'm sick of fooling around with that thing. This time I tried to go with Filefactory, but that wouldn't work either. Rapidshare it is: Otaku_no_Musume-san_v01_c09